First: This is Your Time to Ask any Questions You Want.
- About your case
- About the process
- About me/the firm – experience/results
- About the fees
Second: I Want to Know Your Story – Because Every Story is Special.
- What happened in your accident/incident?
- Your injuries?
- Your medical treatment?
- Your medical bills, wage loss, property damage?
- Most importantly: Your human losses?
- How has this affected you? And… Your friends & family?
- Your loss of the enjoyment of your life?
- Your pain and your suffering?
Third: Before Your Appointment
- Bring as much information as you have with you including;
- Reports, photos, medical records & bills, insurance information.
- The other person’s insurance company is not your friend.
- Do not give any statements or sign anything.
- The free consultation is very important in getting to know you.
- My job is to hold wrongdoers and their insurance companies accountable – and to tell them your story.
- And to get you full compensation for what was taken away from you.
- I would love to answer your questions and hear your story.
Glenn Guenard of Guenard & Bozarth, LLP. We routinely handle severe and
catastrophic injuries that have a major impact on people’s lives. We have more
than 60 years of experience representing injured people. We would be honored to
represent you. We are totally committed to each client’s case because each
client has a special story to be told. Call us anytime at (889) 809-1075 or
visit www.gblegal.com. My cell phone is (916) 296-7570 if you are not able
to reach me at the office.
Tags: Elk Grove Injury Attorneys, Elk Grove Injury Lawyers, Elk Grove Lawyers, Glenn Guenard, Ross Bozarth, sacramento accident attorney, sacramento accident lawyer, Sacramento auto accident lawyer, sacramento automobile accident attorney, Sacramento Soft Tissue Injury, traumatic brain injury, wrongful death