Glenn Guenard is a trial lawyer for the people. He is the senior partner at Guenard & Bozarth, LLP. For over 34 years, he has specialized in representing badly injured people. Glenn is a relentless advocate who fights to obtain a full cup of justice for his clients. He will go the distance for his clients and the insurance companies know it. His passion is to hold wrongdoers accountable for the harm they cause to innocent victims. You will get to know Glenn very well when he represents you because he takes every case personally.
Glenn has won multiple awards fighting for justice for injured people. He was voted “Advocate of the Year” by the Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association”, “Best of the Bar” by the Sacramento Business Journal and is rated a 10/10 by AVVO Attorneys. Glenn was voted into the American Board of Advocates, an invitation only trial lawyer organization requiring the highest level of ethics, morals, and trial skills in which less than 1% of lawyers are invited. He is a speaker at attorney seminars and authors articles for practicing personal injury lawyers.
- All Courts in State of California
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court of Colorado (Pro Hac Vice)
- Juris Doctor: McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific
- Masters of Arts: University of California at Santa Barbara
- Bachelors of Arts: Bridgewater State College, Massachussetts
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association, Board Member
- American Association of Justice
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Western Trial Lawyers Association
- Judge Pro Tem in Sacramento and El Dorado Counties
- Married with 3 children
- Volunteer on Board of Directors at Elk Grove Food Bank
- Sponsor of high school athletics including football, baseball & tennis
We will promptly investigate your car, motorcycle or truck crash to pursue maximum damages.
We fight back when legitimate claims are unfairly denied by insurance companies.
Bad faith litigation is becoming more common as the insurance industry continues to engage in dishonest practices that trample the rights of policyholders.
INSURANCE COMPANIES KNOW US BECAUSE THEY’VE PAID OUR CLIENTS OVER $130 MILLION DOLLARS.
CAR ACCIDENT INJURY
Guenard & Bozarth llp obtained a $2,962,903 jury verdict in the Sacramento County Superior Court for plaintiff David Schoonover, who suffered head and neck injuries and fractures in a head-on accident on Roseville Road in Roseville on July 22, 2012
HAIR SALON INJURY
Guenard & Bozarth LLP recently settled a case for $300,000 involving a hair weave that went terribly wrong. Our client was a young lady, and aspiring model, who experienced pressure necrosis from a tight weave and it changed her life.
SLIP & FALL INJURY
Guenard & Bozarth LLP recently settled a slip and fall case for $500,000 a couple weeks before trial. The client slipped and fell on a wet piece of cardboard in a grocery store and sustained a serious shoulder injury that required surgery.
On February 13, 2013 Maricela, a Certified Nursing Assistant presented to Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital Emergency Room with complaint of neck and back pain. She was diagnosed with a neck strain and was given Ibuprofen and instructed to return if her symptoms did not subside.
YOUR STORY MATTERS TO US