- About Us
- Community Involvement
- Elk Grove Personal Injury Office
- Notable Case Results
- Recent Personal Injury Settlements
- Personal Injury Attorney Videos
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Thank you
- PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM
- Practice Area
- Premises Liability
- Vehicle Accident
- Sacramento Car Accidents
- Bicycle Accident In 'Bike-Friendly' Sacramento?
- Collision With A Truck Or Commercial Vehicle
- Sacramento Truck Accident Lawyers
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Hit By A Car (Pedestrians Accidents)
- Highway/Freeway Accidents
- Sacramento Train/Bus Accidents
- Wrongful Death / Auto Fatality
- Boats / Watercraft Accidents
- Uninsured Motorist (UM/UIM) Claims
- Government Entity Claims
- 10 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Accident Case
- B. Ross Bozarth
- Glenn Guenard
- Contact Us
- Anthony Wallen
We will promptly investigate your car, motorcycle or truck crash to pursue maximum damages.
We fight back when legitimate claims are unfairly denied by insurance companies.
Bad faith litigation is becoming more common as the insurance industry continues to engage in dishonest practices that trample the rights of policyholders.
INSURANCE COMPANIES KNOW US BECAUSE THEY’VE PAID OUR CLIENTS OVER $130 MILLION DOLLARS.
CAR ACCIDENT INJURY
Guenard & Bozarth llp obtained a $2,962,903 jury verdict in the Sacramento County Superior Court for plaintiff David Schoonover, who suffered head and neck injuries and fractures in a head-on accident on Roseville Road in Roseville on July 22, 2012
HAIR SALON INJURY
Guenard & Bozarth LLP recently settled a case for $300,000 involving a hair weave that went terribly wrong. Our client was a young lady, and aspiring model, who experienced pressure necrosis from a tight weave and it changed her life.
SLIP & FALL INJURY
Guenard & Bozarth LLP recently settled a slip and fall case for $500,000 a couple weeks before trial. The client slipped and fell on a wet piece of cardboard in a grocery store and sustained a serious shoulder injury that required surgery.
On February 13, 2013 Maricela, a Certified Nursing Assistant presented to Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital Emergency Room with complaint of neck and back pain. She was diagnosed with a neck strain and was given Ibuprofen and instructed to return if her symptoms did not subside.